Sunday 30 June 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO http://bandofbadgerspresents.com

Howdy y'all. As per the above announcement the process of moving this blog to WordPress is now in full swing. My first post is up at the new website so it is onwards and upwards from here on out.

This does mean I will no longer be updating this particular webpage. All of the posts will remain here however and I do hope that any of you new to this blog will still take the time to check out the amazing music contained herein. It is my intention to import the pages into the new website at some point but as this is likely to prove quite a lengthy process I don't envisage this being anytime soon.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE who stops by to check out my ramblings, thoughts, opinions and words on the music I feature. Thanks also to Blogger for providing me with the platform and resources to start this blog 18 months ago. It has spiraled and snowballed so now I am in a position to launch the new website.

So, all future blogging from Badgers HQ will now be done via http://bandofbadgerspresents.com

Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment